Increase Your Collagen Production to Slow Down Premature Aging and Wrinkles By Good Cell Communication with Tripeptide-5
This highly bio-active peptide deeply penetrates the skin through enhanced collagen production. By stimulating collagen synthesis, this complex helps to strengthen skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It firms and moisturizes the skin.
Studies have shown it reduced the appearance of wrinkles by up to 350%. A great alternative to collagen injections. Other studies suggest that this peptide has the ability to communicate with skin cells and prevent toxins that penetrate them from doing harm.
This type of cell communication is vital, particularly when it comes to anti-aging because when cells fail to communicate properly, collagen production can slow drastically and cause premature aging and wrinkles.
This is why Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 has been a star ingredient in our Botox Alternative Cream since 2000, as well as our Rapid Wrinkle Erase that was introduced in 2015.
We are not the only ones who believe in the power of good cell communication. Check out what this article from The Dermatology Review (published in 2017) has to say about the importance Palmitoyl Tripepetide-5 and why it is one of the best ingredients you can use to slow down the rate at which your skin loses collagen and prevent premature wrinkles.
Here are some key facts from The Dermatology Review article regarding Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 and why you should be using it every day:
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: What Can It Do for Your Skin?
- PalmitoylTripeptide-5 is a patented, man-made synthetic that is designed to communicate with healthy skin cells in order to keep them acting in a healthy manner.
- For centuries, skin care revolved around adding nourishing oils and ingredients to the skin. But studies have shown that Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 may keep skin healthier and younger-looking longer by improving collagen production and firming the skin by altering how skin cells function.
What is Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5?
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is made up of chains of amino acids and has the ability to penetrate the epidermis and enter deep into the dermis, where it stimulates collagen production and healthy tissue growth.
- Once it’s in the Dermis, it not only speeds up collagen synthesis in the skin, but studies suggest that this peptide also has the ability to communicate with skin cells and prevent toxins that penetrate them from doing harm.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 does this by mimicking the body’s natural communication mechanisms that tell cells what to do. This kind of communication helps skin cells to either flush out the toxins or renders it inert.
Why is Cell Communication Important?
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 has an ability to communicate with skin cells and boost collagen production. Young-looking, firm skin isn’t possible without collagen, and the older your skin gets, the less collagen it produces.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 tells skin cells to boost collagen production naturally, and this is what makes it highly effective.
- Because Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 works from the inside out to increase collagen production, you may see better results faster than you would if you used a cream or serum that contains collagen from animal tissue without Tripeptide-5.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 helps each cell maintain its health and tells it how to perform properly by giving it instructions about what to do.
- We use Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 in our Botox Alternative Cream because we feel that placing skin cells on a regular cycle of stimulation (like a morning and night-time skin care routine) allows the body to operate more efficiently. Our Botox Alternative cream boosts this efficiency because we combine Tripeptide-5 with natural Collagen, natural Elastin, Panthenol, and Aloe. This works as a powerful combination to slow down the rate at which you lose collagen and elastin cells, naturally increase your skin’s production of collagen and elastin from the inside-out, and helps protect your skin from harsh environmental elements.
Want to see what Tripeptide-5 can do for you?