Ultra-violent sun-rays, wind, and pollution contribute to dry, wrinkled skin. Suppleness within the skin looks radiant, youthful, and healthy. This can only be achieved with ingredients in skin care products that can help the skin to retain moisture and help generate new cell growth of elastin and collagen.
And don't think your are too young to be thinking about good skin care - like your mother always told you:
An ounce of Preventions is better than a Pound of Manure!
It's never too early (or late) to start a good skin care routine!
Collagen & Elastin - Naturally occuring protiens found in the dermis of our skin-responsible for for keeping skin smooth, supple, and elastic.
• Hyaluronic Acid - A powerful humectant (moisture-binding ingredient) found in all cells that keeps skin plump, hydrated and young-looking.
• Tri-Peptides (Tripeptide 5)- This power triple peptide chain of amino acids helps to smooth out facial wrinkles by relaxing muscles that contribute to wrinkling, stimulates collagen production to firm skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps to reduce under-eye puffiness.
• Vitamin C - Increases Collagen production, protects against and may repair UV damage like discoloration and fine lines, and shown to reduce the number of sunburned cells as well as reverse age-related damage to skin.
• Vitamin A - Reduce wrinkles, fade brown spots, and smooth roughness.
• Vitamin D - Helps minimize acne, boost elasticity, stimulate collagen production, enhance radiance, and lessen lines and the appearance of dark spots.
• Vitamin E - A fat-soluble vitamin that serves as an antioxidant, protecting your skin from damage due to free radicals that can cause wrinkles, lines and age spots.
• Panthenol (Vitamin B5) - Penetrates deeply into the dermis to keep moisture underneath the surface of the skin which cuts back the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
• Emu Oil - Thickens and improves the quality of your skin by softening the top layer of skin (epidermis) and generates new cell growth in the lower level of skin (dermis).
• Aloe - Contains a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
• Squalane - Holds moiture in your skin, softens and smooths your skin’s surface, and carries other ingredients deep into the skin.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Christmas is almost here!
Time to get your favorite Danyel & Marli Products for 30% off! All orders $30 or more will automatically get a 30% off discount! No Promo code needed!
Merry Christmas Ya'll!
PLUS-check out our NEW Shadow Drop Quads. These are limited quantities only for a limited time at a special price! They make awesome stocking stuffers so get yours TODAY before they are all gone!
Join our VIP Text Club & never miss a sale again! Click http://ow.ly/ICgA50CgHh3 to join and receive a special discount code for additional savings!