Simple Hair Care Tips for Shiny, Healthy Hair
Beautiful Hair is Easy!
Having Beautiful, Shiny Hair can be achieved by anyone!
Check out the easy 15 tips for Beautiful, Healthy Hair!
- Use products with Panthenol! Panthenol will lock in moisture and increase hair volume by at least 10%. It also has the ability to accelerate hair growth by restructuring and decompressing cells while locking moisture in the hair shaft.
- Change up the type of shampoos your use from time to time, switch up between moisturizing, voluminzing, and clarifying shampoos!
- Mash up an avocado, mix it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, work into your hair, let it sit for 15 minutes, then wash out!
- Baby shampoos are gentle on your hair and will strip out our hair color!
- Got a thin, limp hair? Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner along with products that will hold moisture and thicken your hair to get fuller, thicker looking hair!
- Kidney beans and lentils are good for your hair because they provide iron, zinc, biotin, and proteins that promote hair growth!
- Vitamin A helps to keep your scalp healthy so look for foods/snakes with vitamin A, like Carrots to snack on!
- Eat foods rich in Vitamin E to make your hair shine. Brown rice, nuts, and leafy green veggies are full of Vitamin E!
- Massaging your scalp can improve blood circulation to your scalp and promote new hair growth!
- Massaging your scald can also stimulate oil production, which will help prevent the dryness of your scalp
- If you have oily hair, avoid daily washing. Excess washing stimulates your sebaceous glands to secrete more onto your hair!
- Drinking 8 glasses of water also helps to keep your hair silky and shiny!
- Use moisturizing shampoos and conditions that wash out without too much rubbing on dry, brittle hair to nourish and prevent breakage!
- For softness and bounce, use heat to open up hair cuticles which allows moisture to penetrate your hair!
- Whenever possible, leave styling products out of your hair to give your hair a rest!
Hope these tips are helpful and make sure to check out