Marli Skin Conditioning Kit
Packaged Together In One Convenient Kit to meet all of your skin's need from Head to Toe!
The Marli Skin Conditioning Kit is a "must have" for avid tanning bed users, boaters, beach combers, gardeners, or anyone who spends time outdoors in the elements, or exposes their skin to UV rays on a regular basis.
It is also great for anyone who wants to:
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Make their skin more supple and firm by increasing the elastin and collagen in the skin
- Reduce the "leathery look" of wrinkles on your face, neck, chest, and hands
- Relieve dry, chapped, itchy, flaky skin, hands, elbows, and feet
- Heal and Relieve minor skin irritations and bug bites
- Moisturize your skin for up to 24 hours without a filmy, greasy residue-even in high heat and humidity
- Tame dry, brittle, thin hair
- Prevent Hair Breakage
- Increase the volume of thin hair by as much as 10%
- Protect your hair from harsh elements such as sun, hair dryers, curling and flat irons, and perms
The Marli Sun Damage Repair Cream is formulated with Aloe, Elastin, Collagen, Panthenol, & Emu oil. It is used as a daily moisturizer and night cream. It is safe for your eyes lids and under eye areas (anywhere you would use an eye serum), as well as your face, neck, chest, and hands to restore suppleness and reduce deep lines and wrinkles.
Use it twice daily on clean, dry skin for optimal results.
Marli's 5% Panthenol Skin & Hair Treatment
is noted for its ability to add to and retain skin's moisture up to 24 hours. Use daily after showering or bathing to keep your skin moisturized throughout the day without leaving a greasy, heavy film on your skin. It is a non-greasy, lightweight spray that is designed to lock in moisture and increase hair volume by at least 10%. Panthenol also has the ability to accelerate hair growth by restructuring and decompressing cells while locking moisture in the hair shaft.
Use it once daily after bathing, or after tanning to sooth sun drenched skin or to moisturize and lock in moisture on the skin and in the hair for up to 24 hours.